We are pleased to consider original manuscripts or features on topics of interest to practicing dentists, dental technicians and laboratory owners including clinical and lab procedures and techniques, review and research articles and topics relating to management of the laboratory and clinical aspects of dental practice and dental lab technology. Manuscripts must not have been published or under consideration elsewhere.
- Only Original Articles should be submitted.
- The article should be submitted as a digital file either by e-mail or in a PC-compatible DVD/ Pen Drive and sent by mail.
- The article text should be in MS Word. All digital images must be in high resolution minimum 300dpi. Please send original, individual digital files in JPEG or TIFF format.
- NOTE: We do not accept any images that are embedded in Microsoft Word documents. Photographs must be numbered in the order in which they appear in the article.
- Captions/ Legends for the photographs should be listed at the end of the article.
- Word count of the articles should be no more than 2700 words excluding the references/ captions of images.
- The Title of the article should be precise and reflective of the content of the article. Wherever possible it should be limited to not more than 60 characters.
- Text should be divided into 3 or 4 sections that help organize the subject matter. These sections should include an abstract followed by the technique, discussion and conclusion. For a review or informational article, sections should include an abstract, introduction and two to three major subheadings.
- References if applicable should be listed at the end of the article and must be limited to 20 or fewer citations. All references must be cited in the main text of the article as superscripts and numbered in the order of appearance. When giving references, list authors surname followed by initials. If more than 3 authors, put et al after the third and do not list the rest. After authors name give the title of the article as well as abbreviation of the journal in which it appeared, followed by year and then volume and page numbers
- Any products mentioned in the text of the article should be attributed to the manufacturer. The manufacturer should be noted in parentheses after the product name.
- The total number of authors for any article should not exceed 4 in number.
- All authors must disclose any financial interest in products or companies mentioned in the article. This includes funding from the manufacturer for research studies, lecturing, etc. This statement will be included at the end of the text.
- All submissions should include a brief biographical sketch (approximately 70 words) of all authors which should include academic degrees and affiliations to institutes and a high resolution color photo for the lead author.
Note: We follow a strict Anti-Plagiarism check..
Please send all articles via e-mail to email@example.com OR via mail to-
Editor Dental Technology
505 Skipper Corner, 88 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019, INDIA